If using GPS to come to Tybee Island, be sure to include the zip code with the address: 1010 HWY 80 East, Tybee Island, GA 31328. We have created this downloadable map and direction sheet to make finding us a breeze.
To get to Tybee Island via I-95 heading South:
1. If you enter Savannah on I-95 South, stay on I-95 until exit 5 on to US 17 (Coastal Hwy)
2. Continue heading towards Savannah on US 17 S (road name changes to US 17A)
3. You will cross the Talmadge Bridge into Savannah and exit on to Oglethorpe Ave.
4. Continue on Oglethorpe Ave. approximately 1 mile until you get to East Broad St.
5. Take a left on East Broad St. Go 1 block to first light. Take right at light on to President St./Islands Expressway
6. Follow directions below from Islands Expressway to the TVR office
To get to Tybee Island via I-95 heading North:
1. If you enter Savannah on I-95 North, stay on I-95 until exit on to I-16 East
2. Follow directions below from I-16 East
To get to Tybee Island via I-16 East:
1. Stay on I-16 until you get to Savannah, then exit onto Martin Luther King (MLK) ramp
2. Take a left onto MLK and continue to Bay Street
3. Take a right onto Bay Street. Follow Bay Street until East President Street signal light.
4. Turn left onto East President Street/Islands Expressway
5. Follow directions below from Islands Expressway to the TVR office
Directions from Islands Expressway to TVR office:
1. Continue on Islands Expressway approximately 5 miles until you reach an overpass that merges you on to Hwy 80 East
2. Continue going east on Hwy 80. You will cross over 3 bridges, the 3rd bridge (Lazaretto Creek) puts you on Tybee Island
3. Once you get on Tybee Island, continue on Hwy 80 approx 1.5 miles
4. Our office is located at 1010 Hwy 80 (on the right hand side of the street). Look for a pink sign with a sunshine on it and a big grey office building with pink shutters. Take a right into our parking lot.
By Air - Savannah International Airport
The Savannah Historic District is about 20 minutes from the airport and Tybee is about 50 minutes
By Bus - Greyhound Bus Lines
610 W. Oglethorpe Ave., Savannah, 31401
Phone: 912-232-2135 or 800-231-2222
Savannah is a regular stop on Greyhound routes
By Rail - Amtrak
2611 Seaboard Coastline Drive, Savannah, 31415
Savannah is a major stop on Amtrak's Atlantic Coast Service