Discover how easy it is to plan the perfect vacation to Tybee Island.
Book your stay online using our secure website or call our experienced Vacation Planners to help guide you to the perfect vacation home. Our Agents are available 7 days a week for questions and assistance.
TVR Office Hours:
Monday - Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday- 9:00am to 6:00pm
December Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
How To Reserve Your Stay With A Reservation Agent:
1. SEARCHING FOR A PROPERTY - Please contact our office by phone and one of our friendly Vacation Planners will be happy to make recommendations based on your vacation needs. On occasion, our website may show little or no properties as available for your dates when there may actually be gaps in the calendar you can take advantage of that are lower than the standard minimum days.
2. 24-48HR HOLDS - Once you have narrowed down your selection to the ideal home for your Tybee Island vacation, a vacation planner can often offer a complimentary 24-48hr hold if you need additional time to check with others you are traveling with. This will hold your dates so that no one else can reserve them while you decide. Each guest may hold no more than 1 property for a maximum of 48 hours. After your hold has expired your dates will be released and bookable on a first come, first serve basis.
3. RESERVING YOUR STAY - At time of reserving, a minimum $150 non-refundable Initial Payment is required (along with the cost for Optional Trip Insurance if you select it). This $150 Initial Payment, which must be paid at time of reservation, will be credited to the amount due within 10 days of securing your reservation which is equal to 50% of the Total Balance. The remaining balance is due 15 days before your arrival. If you choose to release your reservation for any reason, prior to paying the remainder of your initial payment, you would forfeit the initial $150 payment. For Stays booked Within 15 days of Arrival: You are required to pay the total balance of your reservation at time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. You may also pay by ACH/Electronic Check prior to 14 days before arrival.
How To Reserve Your Stay Online:
1. SEARCHING FOR A PROPERTY - Search for an available property based upon the days you are looking to vacation on Tybee. You may also choose to narrow down the choices by searching by Number of Bedrooms, Number of Guests or these additional criteria:
Price Category: You may select to search within a certain price category if you have a particular budget in mind. These price ranges are based upon a property's Peak season nightly rental rate without taxes and additional options and fees.
North Side - Primarily residential side of Tybee, defined from Hwy 80 North. Area also includes the Tybee Island Light Station and Museum, North Beach Public Parking Area, Jaycee Park and Fort Screven. The beach on this side of the Island is mostly on the "Bay" side of the island where the Savannah River meets the Atlantic Ocean. There is very little wave action but offers scenic views of dolphins, shrimp boats and the large containers ships as they pass by on the way to the Port of Savannah.
Mid Island - This is the section of the Island that runs from 1st Street to 13th Street and from the Western side of the Island to the beach. This area is also primarily residential. Every numbered street features public access to the beach.
South Island - This is considered the more commercialized section of the Island, although we do feature some homes that are "off the beaten path" and offer added privacy. Located in this area are many condos, hotels, restaurants, shops, public parking, the Tybee Pier and Pavilion, the Tybee Marine Science Center, and the Back River Fishing Pier. Several popular festivals are held each year by the Pier including the Tybee Island Pirate Fest in October and Mardi Gras Tybee in February.
* Should you wish to search for amenities like Pools, Hot Tubs, Pet Friendly, Oceanfront Views, Internet or Elevators please use any other page on the website and search from the Search box on the top left. After searching for your dates check the box next to the "Advanced Search" amenity and it will update the available properties to only show those with the amenities you have selected.
2. COMPARE HOMES: Our website offers the capability to COMPARE UP TO 3 VACATION RENTALS side by side. To do this, check the box labeled "Compare" on the search page by 2 or 3 available properties. Then at the top of the page select "Compare Homes."
3. VIEW PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTIONS: From the search page click on the property photo or description to view additional photos, read a detailed description, see available amenities, and view the availability chart.
4. RECEIVE A QUOTE OR BOOK ONLINE: Once you have selected the perfect vacation home for your trip you may click on the orange Book It Now button at the top and middle of each property page. On this page you will see the cost of your vacation rental including all taxes and fees. This will default to include Travel Insurance, which is optional, click here to see why you should purchase this coverage. If you wish to decline this option choose "No" and select "Update Price and Totals".
* When booking online the total balance is due at time of booking for stays where your arrival date is within 15 days, otherwise your initial payment is only $150.00. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
5. SPECIAL OFFERS: To redeem a special offer please write the appropriate offer into the comment box on Step 2 of the booking page and we will edit your reservation to reflect the discount (if allowable) prior to calling you to confirm your reservation.
6. NO reservations are final until we receive a signed copy of your Rental Agreement and have called to confirm. You will receive a Reservation Confirmation/Receipt email automatically after you reserve a property. Within 24 hours you will receive a second email inviting you to review and sign your Rental Agreement electronically. You have 3 days to sign the Rental Agreement and return it back to us. Reservations arriving within 15 days must sign their Rental Agreement within 24 hours.
7. Download the Free Tybee Vacation Rentals App to help navigate during your Tybee Island vacation and to get valuable property and area information.
Questions? Call or Email Us. We are here to help you.