Enjoy an evening of dinner, entertainment, and an unforgettable tour of Savannah on a Riverboat cruise. Experience refreshing river breezes on a sightseeing harbor tour, delicious local southern flavors, cultural entertainment, fun filled dinner, magical moonlight, and lavish brunches. Join their captain and award winning crew on board for a unique tour and cruise attraction that is not to be missed!.
Savannah Riverboat Cruises offers cruises on the Savannah River several times a day plus they offer special events.Take a break from the everyday and indulge yourself with a riverboat cruise.
Both the 600-passenger Savannah River Queen and Georgia Queen are climate-controlled, so you can step inside from those humid Savannah days to cool off or head out onto the open-air third deck for sights along the river. Choose the perfect cruise for your getaway: narrated sightseeing, dinner entertainment, admiral's dinner entertainment, Saturday lunch, Sunday brunch, gospel dinner, murder mystery, moonlight entertainment cruise, or our Civil War experience dinner cruise with fort tour. Get on board for a unique tour and cruise attraction that is not to be missed!
Here are some of the wonderful cruises that they offer throughout the year. (Call or see website for pricing information. Pricing varies per cruise)
Harbor Sightseeing Cruise: All year long- Dates and times vary based on month.
- Relive a bygone era on board one of our Riverboat harbor sightseeing tours. Hear our Captain's intriguing tales and historic facts as we tour a river once used by the founders of our beautiful city. Learn about the history of Savannah, her port ,modern day and past, and see the statue of “the waving girl”. Take advantage of our large-pane window views in our dining rooms and the canopied, open-air third deck. This one-hour sightseeing harbor cruise is a fun and educational tour for children and adults alike. Sit back, relax and enjoy the view. Snacks, soft drinks & cash bar available onboard at our river boat snack shop. (no reservations necessary)
Narrated Harbor Sightseeing Cruise - Every Sat & Sun in January, Every Wednesday – Sunday in February, Daily from March through November. 1pm and 3:30pm.
- During the1 ½ hour cruise, experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Hear our Captain’s intriguing tales and historic facts about our modern day port and the ships that visit from all over the world. Then make your way down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline.
Narrated Harbor Luncheon Cruise - Saturdays in March, Monday - Sunday from April - October. 1pm
- Our luncheon cruise is sure to be the highlight of everyone’s Savannah visit! Come ready to relax and feast on a delicious buffet all while cruising along the scenic Savannah River. Our buffet features honey glazed pork loin, Southern fried chicken, Chef's special station, creamy squash casserole, sweet potato souffle, fresh fruit, assorted salads and much more!! Join us for a tour of Savannah’s history and delectable fare.
Sunset Cruise - Daily from April through October. 7pm.
- Enjoy refreshing evening breezes and captivating sunsets from our open-air top deck patio. Sit back and relax or get up and dance to the tunes from the 50’s through today performed by one of our own Riverboat entertainers. Sunset specialty menu and cash bar available on board for purchase.
Moonlight Entertainment Cruise - March through October - Saturday evenings- 9pm-11pm.
- Dance the night away on this 1 ½ hour cruise as one of our Riverboat entertainers play popular music ranging from the 50’s to today! Or you can relax under a blanket of stars on our open-air third deck as you cruise the historic Savannah River. This is the perfect end to any evening! Cash bar and snack bar available on board.
2016 Monday Gospel Dinner Cruise - Monday evenings - 6pm.
- On Monday evenings the Savannah River Queen and Georgia Queen are filled with the uplifting sounds of Southern gospel music during the two hour Gospel Dinner Cruise. Experience local Savannah Gospel entertainers and enjoy the savory flavors of the south. Our buffet features Southern Fried Chicken, Pulled Pork BBQ, Macaroni and Cheese, Southern Greens, Squash Casserole, Sweet Potatoes with Fire Roasted Apples & Craisins, Cole Slaw, Garlic Cheese Bicuits, assorted salads, delicious desserts and so much more! A cultural and culinary experience you don’t want to miss! Make your reservations today, this is our most popular cruise and is sure to sell out!
Riverboat Dinner Entertainment Cruise - All year long- Sunday through Friday. 6pm-9pm.
- A 2 hour dinner cruise is a wonderful way to unwind from a busy work week, travel schedule or hectic convention. Sit back and relax while our Riverboat slowly takes you down the Savannah River. Enjoy a buffet dinner with something to satisfy everyone’s taste buds! After dinner, snap your fingers, tap your feet or get up and dance to the tunes from the 50’s through today preformed by one of our own Riverboat entertainers. Feel free to venture to our third deck and enjoy the calm Savannah evenings with amazing sights and sounds of our historic city.
Riverboat Saturday Luncheon Cruise - March through October- Saturday only- 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Saturday lunch cruise is sure to be the highlight of everyone’s Savannah visit! Come ready to relax and feast on a delicious buffet all while cruising along the scenic Savannah River. Our buffet features honey glazed pork loin, Southern fried chicken, Chef's special station, creamy squash casserole, sweet potato souffle, fresh fruit, assorted salads and much more!! Join us for a tour of Savannah’s history and delectable fare.
Sunday Brunch Cruise - March through October- Sunday only - 12pm.
- This 1 ½ hour cruise with the best views of historic River Street, rivals any other brunch in Savannah. Enjoy a our buffet featuring Roasted Turkey Carving Station, Honey Glazed Spiral Ham, Savannah Shrimp & Grits, Ham & Broccoli Quiche, assorted breakfast entrees & items, salads and dessert buffet while listening to our Captain’s narration. The Savannah River Queen and Georgia Queen provide breathtaking views of Savannah from a comfortable climate controlled dinning room. This unique Sunday brunch tour is one-of-a-kind!