Family Reunions and Multi-Group Planning Guide
Are you planning to travel with multiple families or larger groups? Tybee Vacation Rentals can help solve your unique travel needs by offering suggestions for finding neighboring homes to accommodate larger group sizes. Enjoy your home-away-from-home, while being located near your friends, who also will enjoy all the comforts of their own home!
We have put together some of our most accommodating rentals for large groups to make it easier for you to begin planning your family reunion or group vacation. We have Neighboring Homes available in Savannah and on Tybee Island. Just choose your favorite location, and find some great homes that can accommodate your group's needs.
To assist in your search, and make your group reservation, contact one of our Vacation Planners. Our local, knowledgeable staff members will assist you through the reservation process making it easy and fun. Every reservation is different and our wide selection of properties ensures that we will be able to help you find the right property tailored to your group's needs.
TIPS FOR PLANNING AND ORGANIZING A REUNION OR LARGE GATHERING:
- Plan at least 6 months ahead of time
- Have a point person
- Form a committee
- Develop a budget
- Let us help you select your houses
- Create a guest list
- Select Dates
- Contact a Vacation Planner from Tybee Vacation Rentals to Reserve your Property
- Purchase Travel Insurance to protect your investment
- Consider your daily/weekly menu, and decide who is in charge of what
- Consult our Vacation Guide for activities and fun things to do
- Invite all your guests to download our Mobile App - a great resource for your trip
- Create a group page on social media site to share stories and photos
- Have Fun!